- Local treatment of acute wounds: first, second a and b, third degree burns, excoriations, ulcerations, other traumatic wounds and other skin injuries
- Local treatment of pathologic scars (hypertrophic scars or keloids)
- Local treatment of bed-sores, chronic vascular ulcers, diabetic foot ulcer
- Local treatment of wet eczemas, contact dermatitis, psoriasis, radiodermatitis
- Local treatment after chemical or laser peeling
- Local treatment of the donor area of cutaneous transplant graft
- Shorten the time of the wound healing
- Prevent wound infection, especially those located in risk areas
- High quality of epithelization, which has an important meaning in case of patients with burns localized on face or chest
- Special comfort for the patient reducing pain, thus allowing early mobilization
- It is not adherent (to tissues) to the wound; removal is easy and atraumatic
- Easy to apply in the case of wounds found in difficult areas (e.g. anatomical folds, mucocutaneous junctions, etc.)
- No special precautions are necessary regarding use of GANIKDERMA®, unless the patient is allergic to a component of ointment;
- The total costs of treatment per patients could be reduced to up 30% by decreasing the direct costs and indirect costs as well.
Instructions for Use
The wound must be cleaned with hypertonic solutions (physiological serum, Ringer solution), before each use of the ointment
The impregnated dressing is applied in a single layer directly on the wound, after removal of protective sheets. The compress can be cut using a sterile instrument to match the dimensions of the wound. A sterile compress (gauze or nonwoven) is applied on the dressing which protects the favorable environment to healing produced by the ointment. The dressing is replaced every day or every two days, depending of the wound.
The ointment is applied on the whole wound or affected surfac in a 1-2 mm layer. A sterile dressing (gauze or nonwoven dressing) is applied on the compress which protects the favorable environment to healing produced by the ointment.
The dressing is replaced every day or every two days, depending of the wound.
In case of dermatological diseases: the ointment is applied 6-7 times per day, in case of contact dermatitis is located of the hands and twice daily in case of dermatitis is located in other areas or psoriasis. The affected area must be first washed with water and neutral soap
Product Range Overview
CE0546 / GMDN Code: 58211
|Reference||Ointment Quantity (ml)||No. of Tubes / Individual Box|