Post-peeling treatment with GANIKDERMA® products
Peeling is a method that aims remove dead cells from the skin’s surface to stimulate the function of the deeper.
|Mechanical||Removing dead cells from the skin is achieved by using creams that contain abrasive particles. Is performed to improve the appearance of skin affected by acne, scars, sun damage or fine wrinkles|
|Chemical||Removing dead cells from the skin is achieved by using creams containing different chemicals, which, once applied, leave it for a while, then flaking skin Chemical peeling can be:
GANIKDERMA® in post-peeling treatment
Action of GANIKDERMA® products in superficial peeling
GANIKDERMA® products offer the following solutions:
- Anti-inflammatory properties of GANIKDERMA® Ointment is given by natural ingredients: phenol, oleocanthal, fatty acids that also favor restoring the lipid barrier of the skin. Subgallate bismuth has anti-inflammatory properties and is a hemostatic agent and antimicrobial
- Prevent and control infection, due the following properties:
Antibacterial action of phenolic acids, flavonoid, ferulic acid and ricinoleic acid, components of GANIKDERMA® ointment
Antiseptic action of Gum rosin and camphor
- Increasing epithelization by stimulating the reserves of residual epithelial cells.
- It favors the development of a good quality epithelium.
- Promotes tissue formation due to vitamin E, oleic acid and phenolic components (anthocyanins, flavonoids, tannins, phenolic acids).
Action of GANIKDERMA® products in medium deep and deep peeling
Besides the microcirculation optimal environmental balance resulting from burning wet peeling is another important requirement for the formation of granulation tissue.The healing process is affected equally wound drying and excessive secretions.
Proper adjustment of moist wound environment is possible only with dressing, it absorbs excess secretions, prevents drying of the wound. Consequently, dressings used must be those physical characteristics that ensure this requirement.
Protection of granulation tissue against any trauma is another important factor in this phase of wound healing. Because secretions rich in protein and a large number of capillaries, there is a great tendency to adhere to the bedside wound dressing.
This is why dressing used in wound treatment should be atraumatic, which means it does not have to adhere to the wound. Granulation tissue is affected by every change of dressing, making the wound to regress in the inflammatory phase.
Also, the dressing has protective role against infection, although the risk of infection decreases with the formation of healthy granulation tissue.
In post-peeling treatment GANIKDERMA® ensure proper environment and promotes healing by providing the following solutions:
- Provides a moist environment characterized by constant hydration of the wound, temperature and pH;
- Provides natural micronutrients required protein synthesis: fatty acids, sterols, esters, glycerides, provitamin A, vitamins C and E are needed to produce collagen, the primary constituent of granulation tissue and the basic component of blood vessel walls.
- Provides natural micronutrients required for protein synthesis: fatty acids, sterols, esters, glycerides, provitamin A, vitamins C and E are needed to produce collagen, the primary constituent of granulation tissue and the basic component of blood vessel walls;
- Promotes rapid development of granulation tissue by stimulating epithelial cells, the keratinocytes and endothelial cells, by restoring lipid barrier of the skin and the production of collagen and elastin;
- Promotes epithelialization by stimulating residual reserves epithelial cells;
- Ensure quality formation of a new epithelium and promotes skin regeneration;
- Prevents and controls infection can delay healing.